10.12.2010

Woken Dreams and BINGO Screams.

Waking up to the sound of distant trains, rain drops, and wind on the high-rise put me in a lucid state of woken dreaming. It's weather like this that cleanses our mind and soul of the everyday stresses life may bring. Perhaps it's Mother Nature's way of making our busy bodies slow down for a while and actually take a look around. 
Our incandescently splendid view.
Every other Monday night our friend hosts Bingo at a bar called Sputnik. We haven't been in a while and it was wonderful seeing her again! She is the most animated, loving, and charismatic person I have ever met. She loves life and when there is a bump in the road, she will look at it head on and keep going in full force. When we moved here, meeting her was a blessing and she still remains an inspiration to me. Thank you Brandi for being 100% you.
Brandi is the cute Filipino hiding behind me :)
Last Night I got the first BINGO of the night and won a $10 to Sputnik and two tickets to see K-OS next Monday night! Score! It was a great time and had so much fun.
Brandi and Meg's working their Bingo magic.

BINGO!
Cheers to friends, making new friends, and shouting BINGO!

All in all it's been a great start to the week and Tuesday is already looking more beautiful than ever! 

There is something in the mountains here, I don't know what to call it- but it has a spell on me. There is nothing better than waking up and smelling sweet fresh mountain air, looking to the west and seeing the magnificent rockies 15 minutes from your doorstep. It's the little things in life that make each day worth living and squeezing every last drop from it that you can. It has molded and changed my perspective on life, love, goals, and ambitions. I don't know what you did to me Momma Nature, but thanks.

All we have is now, and let's make the now worth every breath.


xo-wife.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog Kerri!! you guys are awesome. thank you for supporting!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete