10.20.2010

Coffee Beans and Marketing Schemes

It's yet another sunny day here in the 303 and my mental desk is piling up with work, work, and more work! Now that the coffee is done brewing I can begin.  I love my job, as most know, and I have so many ideas I need to put into action... Marketing strategies, building customer relations, online store, web design, floor moves, and new "scenes" in the store to just mention a few. I am hoping that I can mentor the intern on some of my day to day manager duties so that it will allow some time for me to hit the ground running. Also, while my best friend was visiting from Oklahoma I picked her brain about a few ideas and am so excited for her to move up here! I am hoping we can hire her part-time for marketing and event planning.


Another photo shoot is in the works for the store and I am so excited! I can't wait to start doodling it out.Thanks to my husband for the Urban shoot last week. Turned out great!
Hair: Abby Denson (Studio on Bannock); Clothing: Twice as Haute; Photography: George Ferris
Well not and interesting post, but it helps me to organize my brain before I start the day. 
Time to flex my creativity! 

How much you put into your job, is what you get back. And I plan on making it one hell of a ride!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to move so we can implement all of our great ideas.

    Just set goals and stay focused
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!!! You inspire me and I can't wat to put our brains together and form some gnarly ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete