10.19.2010

Back to Me and You.

I have been slacking off lately with this whole blog thing. Having a husband who loves to be on the go as much as his wife leaves little time! The weekend was full of fun- family in town, art show, hiking and great food.  Last night was especially special to me, it was back to just me and George. With constantly being around friends and having company in town, it's difficult to have a solid moment of just the two of us. We went strolling around downtown in the cold rain and eventually ended up at a great restaurant that warmed our bellies.  Gazing into each others eyes from across the table, it brought me back to the "why".  Why I married George and how I fell hopelessly in love with him. 


Walking hand in hand on the cold silent streets, it was a simple moment that I will cherish forever with him. 


Having his hand in mine was a cosmic connection radiating with energy and love. We can close our eyes and not even speak, and know exactly what is in each other's hearts. As to "why" and "how" I fell in love with my best friend? Of course there are reasons that I could list on and on, but it's not a trait or characteristic. Its a feeling. The feeling of being connected through something so deep, there are no words to pin point it. The connection of energy, spirit, and mind... this just skims the surface. For those of you that have found the One, you know what I am talking about. It cannot be expressed, defined, or described. It just is. 



I don't need flowers, I don't need a fancy meal, I don't need constant attention, I don't need to be doted on.... just Be and that is enough to satisfy my heart.


to my husband with love,
xo-wife

No comments:

Post a Comment