10.15.2010

Rekindling Fond Memories and Making New Ones...


Life has gotten crazy and busy, in a good way! George's photography has taken off and he has all of his pieces ready for the art show tomorrow night. We've spent the past few days playing catch-up and working on fun projects, that time has flown at what seems like record speed. How is it already mid October? This weekend is filled with friends in town and family, and I love it! Yesterday I was off work early, did a photo shoot for work, and spent the remainder of the evening having a blast. 

Complementary Tequila is Always Served Best in a Severed Lime.
When in doubt, always drop what you are doing for a great time.


We went to "Geeks Who Drink" night at Rooster and Moon- a fantastic coffee shop and bar. It was trivia night and even though we came in 6th place, We weren't too shabby! I don't know what we would've done without George and Brent's computer knowledge. It truly was 100% Geeks there and it was the most fun I have had this week! Thanks friends for being nerds :)

I love him.
We look like sisters and act like hooligans.  I don't know what I would do without her.

All in all, it was a memorable night of laughter, drinks, great friends, and of course food. I am so blessed that I have a bond with my friends that is unlike any other. They are my family, my blood, and though we come from different places it's like we cosmically found each other for a reason.

Without out them, I don't know where I would be. They are the butter to my bread and the breath to my life.


To my friends, with love
-xo, wife.

1 comment:

  1. This warms my heart. Thank you both for showing us a fantastic time!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete